Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I will love you...Come what may...

I wrote this poem on 14jan 2003... one of my earlier works... probably why nothing dark in it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I shall be there for you,forever and ever to come
To be with you always,to be not two but one
walk with you through lanes ahead dark and sly,
be with you through all your sorrows and strife.

We shall show the world,the strength that lies,
deep beneath our feelings for each other,in our eyes.
with the essence of each other,shall we live apart for a while,
but together in our hearts beating in unison,in our smile.

I have seen a life out there,free from care
filled with joys and happiness,and a lot to spare,
For long i have prayed,with only one thought in my mind,
A thought very divine,a thought "thou art mine".

With the fear of the world our steps shall not quiver,
We shall fall on each other through horror and rise,not shiver.
Aboard the ship of hardships shall we make a world,
A world Utopian,replete with love,OUR WORLD.

there is a promise,my love,I make,far away though we stay
My love, for you shall be always there,come what may.
For,O! My love!,What the wall of thorns to cross,
If the mere touch of thy lay across.

24 comments:

Kartz said...

Nice...

Loved the third stanza, especially.

Si_Lee said...

@kartz
Thanks...
mine will be the last one though

Sameera Ansari said...

That was so beautiful buddy!Touched a chord in my heart.

And to think you wrote this when you were just 17!Awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Beautifull,like always:-)

Si_Lee said...

@ sameera
glad u liked it...
@ gauri..
:)

Cess said...

ur wife will be one lucky lady Bhai. Lovely poem, can t believe u wrote it at that early age ;)

Si_Lee said...

@cess .. well good for her .. I hope I am returned the feeling as well in some other way ..:P

my inner world said...

"For,O! My love!,What the wall of thorns to cross,
If the mere touch of thy lay across. "

these lines touched the heart !!!

Si_Lee said...

@ inner world .. :)
those are my fav lines too...

Anonymous said...

An Ode To Someone Very Special hmmm
An Ode To Love ;-)

Do u hugely draw frm ur personal life? wht is ur source of inspiration wen ur 'writing'?

u have this amazing ability of transmitting ur inner feelings n emotions to the readers..

Cheerz!

Si_Lee said...

@ swats .. I told you the last time also .. patane ke chakkar mein .. i started writing ... well yeah everything i write is a description of moments in my life be they of joy or pain... I never imagine a thing .. I just give form to my emotions ..
Too proud to cry in front of ppl he he.. so vent it out here..

Thanks for visiting ...

Shruti said...

Even I loved the last stanza..
Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Just keep trying and make sure you include everything the editor asks for Bio page and self-addressed stamped envelope. I have only been published once--so I just keep trying. Best of luck to you.
You have a nice blog:)

Si_Lee said...

@shruti ...
:D
@carolina ..
lad u liked it .. .
and naah i don't think i am after getting them published

Anonymous said...

Oh yes blogging is therapeutic…its an amazing de-stressor!
And whoever said men don’t cry ;-)
Thnx for the link..read it!

Akshaya Kamalnath said...

Really nice. Way too deep for a guy, I suppose:)
Anyway interesting blog. I even enjoyed the shayri (although I had decoding problems).

Si_Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Si_Lee said...

@ akshaya
naah guys are deep too well many I know atleast are ..\and yeah thanks for dropping by

The Solitary Writer said...

hey am new here

ur blog is really great

i went thru ur previos posts and u write well ...i really loved reading ur poems...

this poem is very good ....beautiful poem
it has everything a poem shud have
gr8

ur blog template is really good ....
how did u write ur name in between 2 successive posts .. i mean the place whre u have comments thing...

blogrolling u

www.thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com


w+ud u help me in designing a blog template for me

Cess said...

u have been rewarded sweetie ;)

Di

Si_Lee said...

@ solitary writer ..
thanks .. glad u liked my blog.... I wud love to help you but really the whole template is designed by sameera .. i just supplied her with the pics... U may contact her ...

The Solitary Writer said...

hmm ty sid

yeah i asked her .....

Anonymous said...

cudnt read the 1st post as i dont have much time, but this one was really beautiful :)
Tnx for visiting my blog :), I'll reply to those coments soon, actually I have tried my best to let the readers make out that I do distinguish b/w god and religion.
And God, I think its more productive(for me) to think im the only one reliable for myself!

Si_Lee said...

@aayushi .. thanks and no problemo